yoga for cyclists
- Yoga is a great supportive practice for cyclists, developing the body holistically to enhance performance and minimise injuries, stiffness and soreness.
- Yoga also helps develop the mental strength needed for athletic performance and the capacity to deal with stress and pressure.
- Cycle yoga classes are functional and practical, designed to support your life and your cycling.
cycle yoga classes
- Cycle yoga classes include traditional aspects of a yoga practice, with a focus on the specific needs of cyclists. That includesopening up through the chest and shoulders, relieving back pain, and stretching the muscles through the hips and legs.
- Classes work on developing flexibility step by step, you don't need to be able to touch your toes before you come!
- Cycle yoga classes are also great for runners and all athletes, as well as all office workers! Anyone is welcome to attend.